Did you know that you can split text into multiple columns with elementor? Today I’m going to talk about the text editor columns feature in Elementor.
This feature allows you to divide your text editor widget into columns with the ability to specify the columns per device, and you can also set the gap between the columns.
Text Into Multiple Columns with Elementor
Step One – Adding Text
- In the widget panel, click and drag in the text editor widget into your design.
- Let’s add some text and style it to fit our design.
Step Two – Styling Settings
- Under the styling tab, go to columns and select how many columns you want to split the text into.
- and under columns gap, select the gap you want between the columns
Step Three – Mobile Settings
- Let’s check it on mobile devices, to quickly jump between each responsive mode on the keyboard press Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + M
- and now you can select how many columns you want on each device and also set the column gap too